Do You Show These Signs of Aging?
- Skin color grayer because of less blood flow.
- Fine vertical lines around the mouth
- Skin texture becomes less smooth. As a result, the person looks “worn”, or “tired” or “droopy.”The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in playing children of every skin color and in young adults)fades to a dull gray.
- Scars from trauma, acne, or chickenpox?
Ways to Rejuvenate the Face
With many ways to rejuvenate the face, why look for a better way? You may have tried some of the following strategies:
Skin creams and facial peels by a skilled aesthetician can be very helpful but sometimes are just not strong enough to rejuvenate the tissue adequately. Retin A and other prescription medications (like hydraquinone) also improve texture and should be carefully prescribed in a way that gives benefit without adverse effects. But, still, the results can be slow and less than what’s needed. Cosmetic surgery can remove excess skin and make the person appear younger. But, a surgical facelift can be more than what’s needed for some people (especially when lots of extra skin is not the main problem). Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers (like Juvederm and Restylane) lift the skin away from the bone to restore youthful volume and shape. But HA fillers can cause problems near the eye. Also, the injector of HA fillers can chase a wrinkle and create a shape that looks foreign to the person’s face or even foreign to this planet. The HA fillers do little to improve skin tone and texture.
The Vampire Facial® [trademarked by designer-physician, Charles Runels, MD] offers an innovative combination that’s become a sensation worldwide
Here’s how it’s done
4 Steps of the Vampire Facial® Procedure
First, we isolate growth factors from the patient’s blood. Then, we use a micro-needling device to create multiple micro-punctures–both driving the isolated growth factors into the skin &creating a stimulus for tightening and rejuvenation of the collagen of the face. Then we paint the growth factors onto the micro-punctures so that the growth factors soak into the tissue for further stimulation of tightening and skin rejuvenation.
The skin tightens, and glows with color, and scaring softens for a beautiful younger and very natural result.
- Isolating the Magic from Your Blood
First, the physician draws your blood from your arm (just like getting a blood test done).
Then, using a centrifuge, the physician isolates platelets from that blood (platelet-rich plasma or PRP)–all within about 10 minutes in the office!
- Coating and Soaking Your Face with Blood-Derived Growth Factors
These growth factors then activate multipotent stem cells already in the skin (tricking them into”thinking” there’s been an injury and new younger tissue should generated).
- Recovery & maintenance enhanced by Altar™ an official Vampire Skin Therapy™The patented ingredient in Altar™, SBD-4, works synergistically to enhance the effects of the previous steps and to help supply blood flow to fragile new growth of healthy pleuripotent stemcells.
The multipotent stem cells then develop into new collagen, new blood vessels, and new fattytissue trying to “repair” the skin that was never injured!
The result…younger-appearing skin!
The effects of the procedure improve for 2 to 3 months and last for at least 1 to 2 years!